Have you ever looked at an ingredient label and felt completely overwhelmed? Like you don’t know what any of these ingredients are and which ones are good or bad for you? This discussion with Mira Dessy focuses on exactly that. When it comes to treating chronic disease in a holistic manner, diet plays a central role. But diet and everything around it can be so confusing nowadays. Being able to simplify it in a way that is understandable and applicable is crucial and Mira helps us do that. After listening, you’ll have your pantry positioned for success to live the healthiest life possible.
- What role nutrition plays in the development and progression of chronic disease.
- What are the key principles for healthy eating when shopping for groceries?
- What are the main red flags to look for on the ingredient label.
- What are the common shortcomings in pantries and how can we work to improve them?
- How to design your meal planning around a busy lifestyle.
- How to help your children eat healthier.
Mira Dessy is The Ingredient Guru. A holistic nutrition professional, author, and a popular public speaker, she knows that it’s not just what you eat, but what’s in what you eat. Mira is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner who has been working with clients for over 16 years helping clients with chronic health issues find nourishing solutions for wellness.
Mira is a member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, and the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Additionally she is on the Board of Directors for the American Holistic Health Association and is a member of the Professional Advisory Board for the Turner Syndrome Society. She can be found online at theingredientguru.com
Connect with Mira
The Ingredient Guru Community: https://community.theingredientguru.com/share/2QEFRHROEWMh5m6_?utm_source=manual
Connect with Dr. Akhter